Mumsnet

mumsnet

Friday 28 October 2011

Cliquey mums, more early starts, work worries...

Well some of the mums I met in playgroup have decided to become a clique, ie they went out for a night, and I only found out 'by accident'....hmm. I know why it is....it's cos I am the only 'working mum' of the group and they don't feel like we have stuff in common any more now I have gone back after mat leave.  Well stuff 'em!!!!!  I love my kids just as much, I just have other things I need and want to do.  Still - how long's that gonna last? The government are making cutbacks and unfortunately our dept might now be one of those that is cutback.  Oh dear.  More stress to pile on top.  What's gonna happen who knows.  Time for some alternative scenarios.  I love my job and the girls I work with, and have worked and studied hard to get here so I hope it doesn't come to that.

Ds has got up at 5am every morning this week apart from yesterday when dd decided to get up twice in the night instead.  Aaargh what's wrong with 'em.   And nursery for some reason didn't give ds his afternoon bottle today so am fully expecting an early wake up call.  Two birthday parties this weekend - so time to go to bed I think, night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment